FAQs

/FAQs
FAQs 2018-11-08T17:50:43+00:00

An E.P.A. accepted antimicrobial that provides lasting protection against harmful microbial germs including bacteria, fungi, algae and yeast. Apply it to any surface and it forms a covalent bond to inhibit germ growth on any surface.

The ViaClean Technologies BIOPROTECT Us System™ of products work together to control and manage harmful and destructive microorganisms on everyday life surfaces. This preserve and protect system of products includes SmartTouch™, a hospital grade disinfectant with 99.999%v kill ate, couple with BIOPROTECT™, an advanced water-based, patented bonding technology that is non-leaching, non-toxic. When applied to any surface it forms a covalent bond to inhibit harmful microbial germ growth on any surface.

Add to this a disinfecting laundry treatment that protects fabrics against bacterial free to 99.999%, a superior submicron filter to reduce harmful bacteria in your air quality, a topical hand purifier that lasts up to 10 washings, and a glass treatment that leaves glass spotless for up to 90 days. The BIOPROTECT Us™ System; persistent, continuous clean of life’s surfaces.

Conventional cleaners quickly kill and reduce the number of bacteria on a surface, however, once the solution dries, the bacteria begin to grow and can quickly return to unsafe levels. So, over the counter cleaners require continual application and are often chemically harmful when used for prolonged periods of time in high concentration.

BIOPROTECT is a professional grade natural product that bonds with any surface to protect it from germs for up to 90 days on low abrasion areas and as long as 30 days on high abrasion areas (those areas which are cleaned daily and frequently).

Our product withstands water so it is ideal for surfaces that are washed multiple times per day, such as counter tops and sinks.

The BIOPROTECTUs System™ protects against a number of bacteria, viruses and mold/fungi. E.coli, Staphylococcus, Norovirus, Samonella, mold, mildew, algae, fungi, common cold, MRSA, C.diff, H1N1 swine flu and any other microorganism that is designed to mutate and grow on a surface.

It kills microbes by first creating a non-receptive surface with the first application which, for visualization, can be likened to spikes that pierce and rupture the cell membrane of a microbe. Each molecular spike carries a positive charge that attracts the negatively charged bacteria. Once attracted, the molecular spikes pierce the cell rupturing its cell membrane, and the bacterial microorganism dies. Antimicrobial resistant strains (or Superbugs) cannot develop.

Yes. It is safe for humans and the environment. It is not poisonous, contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals and has FDA Master file approval. Other antimicrobial products may have chemicals, such as triclosan that have been banned by the FDA.

Yes, all BIOPROTECTED™ surfaces can be treated with a Ph balanced cleaning solution (3 to 10.5) without detriment.

On all of life’s surfaces, including porous and non-porous surfaces, unlike disinfectants which can only be used on hard, non-porous surfaces.