The BIOPROTECT Us System
HEALTHY METALS PROGRAM
“Protecting products from medical implantable devices to metal equipment.”
Preventing the formation of biofilms on implantable metal-based medical devices, and preventing harmful bacteria in metal equipment is the goal of The BIOPROTECT Us System-Healthy Metals Program.
There are products whose “kill-field” is created by a chemical-leaching process that adds toxins into the metals to be treated during manufacturing in order to poison the harmful microbes and render them harmless. But, these products often wear out over time, and can create microbial resistance (what we know as “Superbugs” that are resistant to the poison) because as the chemical toxins become less concentrated, the bacteria can develop an adaptation to the weaker strain of toxin and become immune to it in larger doses. In many ways a straight chemical cure to harmful bacteria may do more harm than good.
The BIOPRTOECT Us System™…The Future of Clean™
We employ a non-leaching technology of bound antimicrobials that remain affixed to the metal and, on a molecular scale, physically pierce the microbe’s membrane rupturing the microorganism on contact killing them while maintaining their efficacy to continue to kill any other microorganisms that come into contact with the surface. This technology is used to treat all types of metals and is not consumed by the microorganisms as it kills them.
The BIOPROTECT Us System for Healthy Metals is here to help your metal manufacturing company remain in compliance with the all EPA or FDA requirements. And we can assist and advise on any State and Local Regulations that fall within the guidelines of The BIOPROTECT Us System™.
Our System is the most effective protection that exists in the metals industry today.
The BIOPROTECT Us System™ is the fastest, safest, and most economical system for helping you with the Federally required, routine cleaning of your commercial plant and to add the same antimicrobial protection to the metals that you manufacture.
We have a certified 6 step process implemented quarterly for cleaning your manufacturing plant and a separate 3 step process for fabricating our antimicrobial System into your metal products themselves.
The BIOPROTECT Us System – for Healthy Metal Facilities
Our System for protecting your manufacturing plant against harmful microorganisms begins with our team of Certified Technicians who know and understand not only how to efficiently and effectively administer The BIOPROTECT Us System™ but also, have been hand-selected as Technicians because they understand your specific industry and the challenges you face in complying with Federal, State and local regulations.
The BIOPROTECT Us System™ – for Healthy Metals Manufacturing
This is a 3 step process:
- Our technical staff works with your company to make certain that the conditions for adding our scientific evidence-based, patented, antimicrobial formula into the manufacturing process are successfully met. This will be accomplished on 2 vectors:
- The antimicrobial solution must be added at the right temperature, and
- The antimicrobial solution must be added at the right sequence in the manufacturing process.
- The curing process which is vital to the adhesion of the antimicrobial solution to the substrate is then applied through a heat exchange that is optimum for creating the covalent bond.
- Once accomplished, Bacteria are drawn in by localized powerful electrostatic adhesive forces or a simulated electric field when they approach a high charge density cationic (+ charge) surface. These factors locally flatten out the membrane and establish a close-proximity contact. Above the charge density threshold, bacteria are unable to detach and grow.
The Result – After the metal surface is properly coated, The BIOPROTECT Us System™ becomes virtually irremovable.
- Our treatment does not use harmful toxins to kill bacteria.
- The technology stays on the metals being treated, it does not cross the human skin barrier and does not affect normal skin bacteria, cause rashes or skin irritations.
- When microbes contact the treated surface, the cell is physically ruptured by a sword-like stabbing action and electrocuted by a positively charged nitrogen molecule.
IMPORTANT: All antimicrobials must be registered with the EPA, the EU, and often other regulatory bodies for their specific uses. A manufacturers specific use also should be registered (i.e., an antimicrobial that is only EPA registered for use in shoes should not be used for treating socks).
Also, ViaClean Technologies has establish a Device Master File (DMF) at the FDA for companies that want to apply our technology to their medical devices and products. This will help partners expedite the 510(k) premarket submission for safety and effectiveness, or even a de nova process (21 CFR §807.92(a)(3)).
When you enroll for quarterly maintenance using The BIOPROTECT Us System™ Healthy Metals Program, we will do our part to provide you with the assurance that you are compliant with all Regulatory Agencies.
*Certified Industrial Submicron Filter – Based upon our scientific testing, The BIOPROTECT Us System™ has certified the Sanders Submicron Filter as the superior industrial filter offering the best protection when used in conjunction with The BIOPROTECT Us System™.